The Dalmatians need your help!
Foster Homes: There are more Dalmatians dying in shelters than we can rescue. What we need the most are foster homes! If you are interested in becoming a foster, please check out our foster guidelines or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Can’t foster? That’s OK, there are still other ways you can help us save more Dalmatians.
Make a Donation
Second Chances Dalmatian Rescue is a tax-exempt organization, so your donation will not only help the Dals but, it is tax deductible too! We depend on monetary donations to help cover all of the costs of rescuing and caring for our foster dogs. Any amount, no matter how small is appreciated. We are all unpaid volunteers so 100% of your donation goes directly to helping the Dalmatians in need.
To make a donation, simply click the Donation button to the right under Quick Links and you can make a secure donation online using Paypal and most major credit cards. You will receive an acknowledgement letter for tax purposes for all donations over $200 (per IRS guidelines)
i-Give is a great way to shop online at all of your favorite stores (Lands’ End, L.L. Bean, Target and more — over 400 stores to choose from) and a percentage of your purchase will automatically be donated to Second Chances Dalmatian Rescue. You get the same great prices and convenience of ordering online and you can feel good about helping a great cause. Click here to start shopping with a cause!
Visit Our Spot Shoppe for a great selection of:
Support the Second Chances Dalmatian Rescue every time you search the Internet at GoodSearch.com!
When you use GoodSearch.com to search the Internet, every time you conduct a search, the Rescue earns money! Here’s how it works:
1. Go to www.goodsearch.com (which is powered by Yahoo!)
2. Designate Second Chances Dalmatian Rescue as the charity you support
3. Since GoodSearch shares its advertising revenue with charities, every time you search the web at GoodSearch.com you will be earning money for Second Chances Dalmatian Rescue
You can keep track of how much we’ve earned by clicking on “amount raised” once you designate us as your organization of choice. The more people who use the site, the more money the Rescue earns, so please spread the word!
Shop at Kroger
If you live in Ohio (excluding the Cincinnati/Dayton area) or Michigan and shop at Kroger, you can sign up for their Community Rewards Program and select Second Chances Dalmatian Rescue as your designated charity. It is easy to do and free! Follow these simple steps:
Go to the Kroger Community Rewards website to Register On-Line (make sure you have your Kroger Plus card handy)
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. In Ohio our NPO number is 84426; in MI our NPO number is 84524
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.